How It Works
When you approach us with an injury that you have suffered recently, we will take the time and listen to you closely. There will be no charge during the first consultation through phone or in person. Once we have knowledge about your situation, we will strive to provide you with the best advice that can potentially help you with your compensation.
Many of your first questions will be similar to these:
- Who will pay for the medical bills?
- I feel like my injuries are more than what they found at the emergency room, what should I do next?
- How do I get paid for my car, the towing bill and the storage bill?
- Why haven’t I been contacted by the insurance company for the person who caused this problem?
- What happens to me if I lose my job?
- How am I going to pay my bills while I am off work from all of these injuries?
- Do I even have a case?
The steps in managing all of the problems that come with being injured either by a car crash or some other incident can be confusing and overwhelming. Each case is unique with people struggling to get proper medical care, dealing with pain that changes everything in their life, and the stress from the threat from financial ruin. Our clients often want to believe that the other person’s insurance company will treat them fair. When you hire our office, you do not have to deal with the insurance company at all. We take over all contact with insurance companies, police, witnesses, the Defendants, and anyone who is trying to collect on medical bills from you. After you hire us, we will handle everything except your medical care. That is up to you and your doctor. To get started, call 812-422-0222 or contact us online to schedule a consultation meeting. We are available weekdays, evenings and weekends for your convenience. At our office, you will sit down with a lawyer, who will listen to your story, discuss your concerns, and help you get answers. Many of our cases come through referrals. We’re honored so many clients and colleagues give us their badge of approval.