LICENSED TO SERVE CLIENTS IN INDIANA, KENTUCKY, AND ILLINOIS
WORK WITH A LAWYER WHO LISTENS, CARES & UNDERSTANDS
Serious injuries can leave you facing a future you never anticipated. Waves of uncertainties put your hopes and dreams on indefinite hold.
Hatfield Law understands the ripple effect that injury and loss have on every part of your life. Your physical health, financial, and emotional well-being are all in jeopardy.
You need someone to listen, understand, and help you get your life back.Contact Us
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Serious injuries can leave you facing a future you never anticipated. Waves of uncertainties put your hopes and dreams on an indefinite hold.
No Recovery, No Fee, Free Inital Consultation
Traumatic Brain Injury from Semi Crash
Traumatic Brain Injury, Pedestrian Injured by Car
Wrongful Death from Medical Malpractice
Traumatic Brain Injury from Car Crash
Felony Criminal Case
Divorce With Custody Dispute
HOW IT WORKS
No Recovery, No Fee, Free Initial Consultation
When you call our office and ask for help or information about an injury you suffered, we will listen to you. We will talk to you by telephone (at no charge), or in-person (at no charge). After we have listened to how you were injured and what it has done to your life, we will advise you about the legal circumstances that enable you to be compensated or not…
- Who will pay for the medical bills?
- I feel like my injuries are more than what they found in the emergency room, what should I do next?
- How do I get paid for my car, the towing bill, and the storage bill?
- Why haven’t I been contacted by the insurance company for the person who caused this problem?
- What happens to me if I lose my job?
- How am I going to pay my bills while I am off work from all of these injuries?
- Do I even have a case?